Quotes📜

Hey, guys! In this week of SBC, we have two tasks we can choose from. I chose to do a free post! In today´s post, I am going to be sharing six of my favorite quotes. I decided to write about these quotes because if you are going through a hard time, you should read these to make you feel better! Enjoy!!

Inspirational Quotes

Wise Quotes: 

Friendship Quotes

“If you never leap, you´ll never know what it is like to fly” –  Guy Finley

This quote isn´t really what you read off of. It means that if you never chase your dreams or try hard for something, you will never get a great experience. It is a saying that if you achieve something spectacular, then you feel like you are flying and on top of the world because you worked hard for it and you are proud of yourself.

“Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines” –  Robert H. Schuller

I like all of the quotes that I am writing about but this quote stands out. This is probably the most genuine thing and motivational quote that I am writing about. It is true though, your problems are not when you give up and stop (like a stop sign), problems are your guidelines for what you need to do to improve or fix something. It is also a saying that mistakes are apart of life and when you make them, you learn from them and hopefully shape all of us into a better person.

“You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win” –  Ted Turner

I also really love this quote, I love all the quotes!!! I also think that this one stands out but not as much as the previous one. This quote says a lot though. It is true, quitters never win against their battle, they lose. But, you are automatically a winner if you work hard and have determination! Confidence and determination is the key. If you want to succeed and be good at something, you can´t quit or you have already lost to yourself.

“If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you loved the first one, you wouldn´t have fallen for the second.” – Johnny Depp  

I really like this quote because if you actually think about it, it makes a lot of sense! If you do love two people you should choose the second, because that means that you truly didn´t love the first one! If you loved the first person, then why would you have loved another person? Basically, it is saying that if you love two people, always choose the second person. Plus, this quote is very wise and everyone should listen to this and it is 100% true!

You can’t be brave if you’ve only had wonderful things happen to you.” –  Mary Tyler Moore

This quote is amazing. It makes you think to yourself, “Is that actually true?” Well, it is! If only good, wonderful things happen to you, how can you be brave? When random, frightful, or panicking situations happen, you have to fight against whatever it is! You have to show that you can fight against it and be a brave and strong person. If none of those things happen to you, you are an ordinary, mediocre one, who hasn´t proven much.

“Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart” –  Eleanor Roosevelt

To end off the quotes, I chose this quote. It most likely means a whole lot to many people. Friendship is one of the most important things in life. You know when you have true best friends/friends when they accept you for who you are as a person. They will walk into your life and not interfere with anything that isn´t right. True friends will support you all the way and always have your back, but fake friends are the people who talk behind your back and betray you. Authentic and loyal friends will be remembered in your heart forever and that is where their footprint is.

I honestly enjoyed writing this post so much because it teaches you a lot about life. I hope that this helps you in the future and pushes all of us to be a better person and friend.  I´ll see you in my next post. Have a great week! Bye!

-hmskirac😚🌺🌼